[Ep 9] Facebook Ads Basics with Amy Crane
Aloha! E Komo Mai!
Today on the show I'm chatting with Amy Crane of Social Lab Marketing!
Amy is my personal Facebook Ads Expert and I love working with her team.
Now, you might be thinking "Erica, don't you own an SEO agency called Googlebait! Why in the world are you also doing Facebook ads?"
You would be surprised! Facebook ads and SEO work very well together.
Facebook ads get a steady stream of leads coming in while you are building your SEO strategy over the long-term.
Over time, you'll be able to lower your ad spend when your SEO starts bringing in more leads.
Facebook ads are for the short term and so that you can test your offers efficiently.
SEO for the long haul, you build your SEO credibility and Google trust factor over time.
SEO can work overnight in some cases, but that is not the norm.
Here is what I discussed with Amy in today's episode...
1. What is the easiest way to get started with Facebook ads?
2. What are some of the most common mistakes people make when starting with Facebook ads?
3. How do SEO strategies and Facebook ad strategies complement each other?
4. Why Amy doesn't overpromise Facebook ad results in her marketing - she keeps it real!
5. How did Amy and her husband Bryan divide and conquered the responsibilities and tasks when he joined her business full time?
*** Don't forget to download Amy's FREE gift - "Facebook Ad Swipe File and Targeting Templates for Coaches and Consultants" ***
A BIG Mahalo To Our Sponsors This Episode...