Business As Usual?
"Business As Usual" Means You'll Receive the "Usual" Results.
About every 2 years or so I pretty much completely blow up my business.
Just like when I was a Professional Organizer helping people with their closets and garages...
I take everything out.
I see if it still "fits" (still love it, still useful, is it broken, is it out of style, does it bring a bad memory, is it stained, does it have holes, does it need something new added and then it would work, etc.)
Clean it off.
Then put everything I'm keeping back nicely.
Create NEW programs, content, and ways to connect with joint venture partners, sponsors, followers, branding, platforms, and clients.
This year I'm about 4-5 months early.
Plus, industry and technology change faster and faster these days!
But this year there have been so many big leaps, the desire to go through this process came early.
Over the next few weeks, I'll be rolling out the changes and the new life I'm breathing into my business.
This is pretty much the same process I guide my clients through on my ALL-NEW VIP Coaching Intensive Experience.
🧹Could your business use some streamlining and cleaning?🧹
Learn more about the new VIP Intensive here: EricaDuran.co/VIP
- Podcast Show Notes with Audio (37)
- Business Coaching | Business Coach (163)
- Entrepreneurship (165)
- Minimalism (29)
- Lifestyle Design (70)
- Time Management | Productivity | Organizing (58)
- Online Visibility | SEO (30)
- Travel | Digital Nomad (18)
- Mindset | Alignment | Limiting Beliefs | Wealth Mindset (136)
- Sales (71)
- Marketing (71)
- Online Marketing | Internet Sales (118)
- Technology | Tools | Website (37)
- Blog Post Articles (Text) (144)
- Blog Posts With Audios (34)
- Blog Posts With Videos (33)
- Podcast Archive With Audio (183)