During A Sales Conversation, Never Think Of It As A Sale
During a sales conversation - never think of it as a sale.
Let me explain...
🤙Take the pressure off.
Think more in terms of "Is this a good fit for me? Is this my DREAM client?"✨
Be of service.
Really put yourself in your prospect's place and see if your offering is the BEST FIT for THEM!
💵You will sell more than you've ever imagined by making this simple shift.
And you can sleep at night knowing you didn't coerce someone into something. 😉
🌺Want to EXPERIENCE this process instead of just reading about it?
Request your FREE "Aloha" Strategy Session today.
There is no pressure whatsoever - "Aloha" does mean "hello" and "goodbye" after all. 😉
🦋 Erica Duran International | 🦜 Enchanted Tiki Travel | 🔍 Googlebait
🏰 52 Riley Road, Suite 317, Celebration, FL 34747
- Podcast Show Notes with Audio (37)
- Business Coaching | Business Coach (163)
- Entrepreneurship (165)
- Minimalism (29)
- Lifestyle Design (70)
- Time Management | Productivity | Organizing (58)
- Online Visibility | SEO (30)
- Travel | Digital Nomad (18)
- Mindset | Alignment | Limiting Beliefs | Wealth Mindset (136)
- Sales (71)
- Marketing (71)
- Online Marketing | Internet Sales (118)
- Technology | Tools | Website (37)
- Blog Post Articles (Text) (144)
- Blog Posts With Audios (34)
- Blog Posts With Videos (33)
- Podcast Archive With Audio (183)