Don't Feel Guilty If You Wasted The Last Hour
Feeling guilty about that "dud" hour only means that you will carry over that lack of productivity and a bad mood into your next potentially productive hour.
Understand that you will have productive moments and less productive moments.
Recognize when you are in a good state, and take advantage of it to get as much done as possible.
Accept the slower times and switch gears to still give yourself a benefit in some way or another.
🌺 Need support in setting up your systems and structures so that we can grow your list, nurture your community, and close sales automatically so you don’t have to be “on” all the time? Then book your FREE Aloha Strategy Session today! 🌺
🦋 Erica Duran International | 🦜 Enchanted Tiki Travel | 🔍 Googlebait
🏰 52 Riley Road, Suite 317, Celebration, FL 34747
- Podcast Show Notes with Audio (28)
- Business Coaching | Business Coach (158)
- Entrepreneurship (157)
- Minimalism (28)
- Lifestyle Design (65)
- Time Management | Productivity | Organizing (56)
- Online Visibility | SEO (30)
- Travel | Digital Nomad (18)
- Mindset | Alignment | Limiting Beliefs | Wealth Mindset (131)
- Sales (68)
- Marketing (68)
- Online Marketing | Internet Sales (114)
- Technology | Tools | Website (37)
- Blog Post Articles (Text) (136)
- Blog Posts With Audios (26)
- Blog Posts With Videos (25)
- Podcast Archive With Audio (183)