9 To 5 Is An Outdated Concept
One thing that is great about being in the 🏝 Hawaii time zone is that I'm just starting my morning and workday behind everyone else on the mainland.
This means that my client calls and sales calls are concentrated earlier in the day than they normally would be and I have the bulk of the day free.
You can design your schedule each day any way you want!
Standard "working hours" from 9 to 5 is an outdated concept. 🕔
Maximize your time and arrange it so your schedule works for you and you are not a slave to it.
Need some help designing your months, weeks, and days so that you can maximize the enjoyment of your life and let go of the "shoulds"?
- Podcast Show Notes with Audio (37)
- Business Coaching | Business Coach (163)
- Entrepreneurship (165)
- Minimalism (29)
- Lifestyle Design (70)
- Time Management | Productivity | Organizing (58)
- Online Visibility | SEO (30)
- Travel | Digital Nomad (18)
- Mindset | Alignment | Limiting Beliefs | Wealth Mindset (136)
- Sales (71)
- Marketing (71)
- Online Marketing | Internet Sales (118)
- Technology | Tools | Website (37)
- Blog Post Articles (Text) (144)
- Blog Posts With Audios (34)
- Blog Posts With Videos (33)
- Podcast Archive With Audio (183)