"Aloha" Means Hello and Goodbye After All
Someone just asked me why I call my opening session the "Aloha Strategy Session".
"Why don't I name it like everyone else's clarity calls or discovery calls?"
Well, other than having a life-long obsession with Hawaii, I said it is because Aloha means "hello" and "goodbye" and "I love you".
So, with LOVE, we are going to see if I can help you or not.
I am not attached to the outcome and I often refer people to a more appropriate match.
But, if it is a fit "Aloha" (hello) welcome to your version of a freedom-based lifestyle.
🦋 Erica Duran International | 🦜 Enchanted Tiki Travel | 🔍 Googlebait
🏰 52 Riley Road, Suite 317, Celebration, FL 34747
- Podcast Show Notes with Audio (37)
- Business Coaching | Business Coach (163)
- Entrepreneurship (165)
- Minimalism (29)
- Lifestyle Design (70)
- Time Management | Productivity | Organizing (58)
- Online Visibility | SEO (30)
- Travel | Digital Nomad (18)
- Mindset | Alignment | Limiting Beliefs | Wealth Mindset (136)
- Sales (71)
- Marketing (71)
- Online Marketing | Internet Sales (118)
- Technology | Tools | Website (37)
- Blog Post Articles (Text) (144)
- Blog Posts With Audios (34)
- Blog Posts With Videos (33)
- Podcast Archive With Audio (183)