"Aloha" Means Hello and Goodbye After All
Someone just asked me why I call my opening session the "Aloha Strategy Session".
"Why don't I name it like everyone else's clarity calls or discovery calls?"
Well, other than having a life-long obsession with Hawaii, I said it is because Aloha means "hello" and "goodbye" and "I love you".
So, with LOVE, we are going to see if I can help you or not.
I am not attached to the outcome and I often refer people to a more appropriate match.
But, if it is a fit "Aloha" (hello) welcome to your version of a freedom-based lifestyle.
🦋 Erica Duran International | 🦜 Enchanted Tiki Travel | 🔍 Googlebait
🏰 52 Riley Road, Suite 317, Celebration, FL 34747
- Podcast Show Notes with Audio (12)
- Business Coaching | Business Coach (141)
- Entrepreneurship (138)
- Minimalism (22)
- Lifestyle Design (57)
- Time Management | Productivity | Organizing (46)
- Online Visibility | SEO (22)
- Travel | Digital Nomad (15)
- Mindset | Alignment | Limiting Beliefs | Wealth Mindset (118)
- Sales (55)
- Marketing (55)
- Online Marketing | Internet Sales (97)
- Technology | Tools | Website (29)
- Blog Post Articles (Text) (119)
- Blog Posts With Audios (10)
- Blog Posts With Videos (11)
- Podcast Archive With Audio (182)