Just A Little Pep Talk For All You Hustlers Out There!
Just a little pep talk for all you hustlers out there!
YES, you do have to put the work in, do the research, and make the connections at the beginning of your business to get it off the ground.
But, there comes a time when you can stop pushing so hard and your ideal clients and tribe start coming to you!
And that is when the fun begins!
This is when you can be a little more choosy of who you work with and work on only the parts of your business that YOU like doing.
The trick is keeping your momentum long enough and consistent enough to start seeing these results
I see a lot of entrepreneurs push really hard, engage in posting on social media and sending out bulk emails in a frenzy and then they get a client or two and take their foot off the gas.
They think they deserve a "break".
This way of working will keep you always in the feast or famine cycle.
Push hard at the beginning on the RIGHT things, get it off the ground.
Then, I promise you - you can cut back or outsource the consistent hustle to your team or automate it.
Need some support strategizing your business model that will fit your ideal lifestyle, marketing, automation, outsourcing, and booking high-paying clients, etc.?
Request you FREE Aloha Strategy Session today!
🦋 Erica Duran International | 🦜 Enchanted Tiki Travel | 🔍 Googlebait
🏰 52 Riley Road, Suite 317, Celebration, FL 34747
- Podcast Show Notes with Audio (12)
- Business Coaching | Business Coach (141)
- Entrepreneurship (139)
- Minimalism (22)
- Lifestyle Design (57)
- Time Management | Productivity | Organizing (47)
- Online Visibility | SEO (23)
- Travel | Digital Nomad (15)
- Mindset | Alignment | Limiting Beliefs | Wealth Mindset (119)
- Sales (56)
- Marketing (56)
- Online Marketing | Internet Sales (98)
- Technology | Tools | Website (29)
- Blog Post Articles (Text) (120)
- Blog Posts With Audios (10)
- Blog Posts With Videos (11)
- Podcast Archive With Audio (182)