[Interview Series Ep 176] Erica Duran on the Vroom Vroom Veer Podcast
Completed an amazing interview on Jeff Smith's podcast called Vroom Vroom Veer!
From the Show Notes:
Erica Duran's “road less traveled” involved walking out (literally) from a top corporate executive position to follow a minimalist lifestyle indulging her passion from travel.
Erica began two decades ago with little more than her laptop in her backpack. It was a bumpy ride, but she went on to build a series of highly successful online businesses.
She now coaches others to create online businesses that are fully aligned with their own values and lifestyle choices.
The motto that Erica lives by is “never settle!”
Erica's minimalist approach saves new and established entrepreneurs time and money by cutting straight through to essentials.
She often helps new entrepreneurs to sign up paying clients even before they have a website and are still unknown.
She has also developed a unique software which is helping a wide range of even unknown entrepreneurs to attract a steady flow of ideal prospects, without needing to constantly spend and sweat on advertising.
- Podcast Show Notes with Audio (37)
- Business Coaching | Business Coach (163)
- Entrepreneurship (165)
- Minimalism (29)
- Lifestyle Design (70)
- Time Management | Productivity | Organizing (58)
- Online Visibility | SEO (30)
- Travel | Digital Nomad (18)
- Mindset | Alignment | Limiting Beliefs | Wealth Mindset (136)
- Sales (71)
- Marketing (71)
- Online Marketing | Internet Sales (118)
- Technology | Tools | Website (37)
- Blog Post Articles (Text) (144)
- Blog Posts With Audios (34)
- Blog Posts With Videos (33)
- Podcast Archive With Audio (183)