[Ep 20] Part 2 Vital Things That Never Made It To Online Entrepreneurland From Mainstream Business
In today's episode, I'll be expanding my growing list of things that never made it over to Entrepreneurland from mainstream/traditional business.
Here is what I'll be discussing...
Creating SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) for tasks so that there is a standard on how you do things and training your team is easier.
Using math to make decisions instead of emotion.
Investments vs. Expense Mentality - Look at the ROI (Return On Investment) over the years to come, not what it is costing you out-of-pocket now.
Building a real team vs. a duct-taped team of freelancers.
Let's start closing the gap between "real" business and Entrepreneurland!
Links and Resources Mentioned In This Episode
My New Social and Online Links:
Main Website https://www.ericaduran.co
Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/EricaDuranInternational
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/newworldmastermind
- Podcast Show Notes with Audio (32)
- Business Coaching | Business Coach (160)
- Entrepreneurship (160)
- Minimalism (28)
- Lifestyle Design (68)
- Time Management | Productivity | Organizing (57)
- Online Visibility | SEO (30)
- Travel | Digital Nomad (18)
- Mindset | Alignment | Limiting Beliefs | Wealth Mindset (134)
- Sales (68)
- Marketing (68)
- Online Marketing | Internet Sales (115)
- Technology | Tools | Website (37)
- Blog Post Articles (Text) (139)
- Blog Posts With Audios (29)
- Blog Posts With Videos (28)
- Podcast Archive With Audio (183)