[Ep 24] Part 2 How I Use The Scrum Productivity Method
In today's episode, I'm sharing how I use the SCRUM productivity method for one-off tasks and also sometimes for big projects.
The SCRUM method is great if you are in a bit of a slump and need to shake things up.
It also forces you to focus and do just one thing at a time.
SCRUM also helps you break big projects like website re-designs and book launches down into bite-sized pieces.
If you missed last week's video called [Ep 23] Part 1 How To Arrange The Days Of Your Week For Maximum Productivity - Dream Schedule and Reality Calendar - I'd suggest watching that one first.
Here is the link to last week's episode: https://www.ericaduran.co/blog/39427-ep-23-part-1-how-to-arrange-the-days-of
Links and Resources Mentioned In This Episode
🌺Get your FREE Trello Account Here: https://trello.com/ericalduran/recommend
🦋Grab your sample Trello SCRUM Board Here: https://trello.com/b/xVnYaxoo
💎STEAL MY Client's Scheduling Board https://trello.com/b/ggr2s2W0
(just go to the board with this link, go to "Show Menu -- Show More -- Copy Board")
My New Social and Online Links:
Main Website https://www.ericaduran.co
Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/EricaDuranInternational
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/newworldmastermind
- Podcast Show Notes with Audio (28)
- Business Coaching | Business Coach (158)
- Entrepreneurship (157)
- Minimalism (28)
- Lifestyle Design (65)
- Time Management | Productivity | Organizing (56)
- Online Visibility | SEO (30)
- Travel | Digital Nomad (18)
- Mindset | Alignment | Limiting Beliefs | Wealth Mindset (131)
- Sales (68)
- Marketing (68)
- Online Marketing | Internet Sales (114)
- Technology | Tools | Website (37)
- Blog Post Articles (Text) (136)
- Blog Posts With Audios (26)
- Blog Posts With Videos (25)
- Podcast Archive With Audio (183)