Time Management | Productivity | Organizing
So do you want to be "internet famous" or make money?
Those making more money don't always have the biggest vanity numbers or following.
Being Visible vs. Being Strategic and SELLING what you offer.
I see online entrepreneurs posting several times a day, creating blogs, podcasts, videos, Insta stories, going on other people's shows, etc.
And no money is coming in ... maybe even for YEARS!
This is exhausting and utterly demotivating to keep going.
So then your consistency goes down.
Aloha! Today you'll meet Matt!
Matt Zinman is a personal success trainer whose experiences as an entrepreneur, athlete, single parent, caretaker, and nonprofit founder drive him to be a difference-maker and positively impact as many people as possible. This led him to author Z-isms: Insights to Live By. In addition, Matt is CEO of The Internship Institute, which he established to "Make Experience Matter."
1) Earned Confidence
2) Be Aware of Spiders
3) Clarifying and Achieving...
In today's episode, I'm sharing how I use the SCRUM productivity method for one-off tasks and also sometimes for big projects.
The SCRUM method is great if you are in a bit of a slump and need to shake things up.
It also forces you to focus and do just one thing at a time.
SCRUM also helps you break big projects like website re-designs and book launches down into bite-sized pieces.
If you missed last week's video called [Ep 23] Part 1 How To Arrange The Days Of Your Week For...
[Ep 23] Part 1 How To Arrange The Days Of Your Week For Maximum Productivity - Dream Schedule and Reality Calendar
Today's episode is a visual look at how my client and I took several time management and productivity concepts and stitched them all into one complete system.
- Batching like tasks together.
- Time Blocking - this is especially important to have large chunks of time that are recurring.
- How to arrange the days of your week for maximum productivity by Day Labeling: Core, Focus, Flex, and Wild Card Days.
- Next episode! - How I use the SCRUM method of one-off...
The most important thing you can do right now is to create a career and life you love, and you have the power to do this yourself!
There is no time like the present to go for your dreams.
And here’s the truth: going after your BIG dream and what you really want is like an endurance sport.
I don’t share any of this to scare you.
Today I'm sharing a Facebook Live I recently did in my new Group - New World Mastermind.
I discussed what I do on a regular basis to keep digital clutter at bay and then the deep declutter I did recently during my Covid-19 experience.
I'd love for you to connect and engage with us for this and future episodes and topics in my New World Mastermind where I'll also be hosting a LIVE 5-Day Online Workshop called "Paid For Your Presence".
Marketing online has forever...
- Podcast Show Notes with Audio (32)
- Business Coaching | Business Coach (160)
- Entrepreneurship (160)
- Minimalism (28)
- Lifestyle Design (68)
- Time Management | Productivity | Organizing (57)
- Online Visibility | SEO (30)
- Travel | Digital Nomad (18)
- Mindset | Alignment | Limiting Beliefs | Wealth Mindset (134)
- Sales (68)
- Marketing (68)
- Online Marketing | Internet Sales (115)
- Technology | Tools | Website (37)
- Blog Post Articles (Text) (139)
- Blog Posts With Audios (29)
- Blog Posts With Videos (28)
- Podcast Archive With Audio (183)