Hustling With Aloha
Create A Steady Flow Of New Leads Without Burning Out Or Wasting Money On Paid Ads
A beautiful Hawaiian word with several meanings.
A word that means “hello”, “goodbye”, and “I love you”.
I wanted to use this word in regards to hustling as a service based entrepreneur for several reasons.
What Hustling with Aloha means to me…
- Using attraction marketing practices to say “Aloha” (hello) to new prospects and clients in your business.
- Saying “Aloha” (goodbye) to prospects and subscribers that are not ideal and also not being attached to the outcome of a sales conversation. It isn’t good or bad – it just isn’t a good fit or the timing might be off for now.
- Saying “Aloha” (I love you) to yourself, practicing self-care, and not working so hard day in and day out – knowing when enough marketing is enough.
Remember success is sometimes more about who you are being, not what is on your task list.
There is a place for (what feels like) focused hustle, especially in the beginning.
But even in this “crunch time” you can still work from a space of inspired action from alignment.
This time in the beginning of your business is probably the hardest you’ll ever have to work if you get this initial hustle done correctly.
This will set you up for the rest of your career if you are willing to do this initial “push” to get everything in place, reach out to people, be visible, but still treat yourself with “Aloha”.
If you’ve ever been to Hawaii, this is what they call an “Aloha spirit”.
It is a feeling of being relaxed, overly hospitable and kind to others, leisurely getting things done that matter, yet with an air of living life full out and enjoying each and every day.
Mahalo for joining me for “Hustling with Aloha”.
Ready To Create A Steady Flow Of New Leads Without Burning Out Or Wasting Money On Paid Ads?
Now, I’m Sharing The Exact Steps With You In My New Program…
Hustling with Aloha!
In This Course We’ll Cover...
- Attraction vs. interruption marketing so you don’t come off as pushy or salesy.
- Visibility, outreach, and recruiting so you get faster results.
- The EXACT outreach templates I use for email or social media private messaging so you get an idea on the wording and not have to start from scratch.
- Tools, systems, structures, and practices you can use so you don’t waste your time with non-ideal clients and “tire kickers”.
- Ways to outsource and automate the hustle when you are ready without paying for ads forever!
- Special bonuses to compliment this course!
What’s Included In Hustling with Aloha?
Over 31 Pages To Help You Stop Over-thinking and Start Hustling with Aloha!
Audio Version Of The Guidebook So You Can Listen On The Go!
Plus! You'll Receive These Bonuses!
Direct Coaching and Support
Get Your Questions Answered and Feedback
6-Figure+ Online Business Resource Guide
Freedom Budget Guidebook
Your Online Visibility Score and Audit
Ready To Start Hustling With Aloha?
About Erica Duran
Erica is an International Business Coach and Lifestyle Mentor, Digital Nomad, and Minimalist.
She launched her online empire in 2004 and quickly grew it to a 6-figure business in just 9 months.
She’s a down to earth, relatable, tell-it-like-it-is coach and businesswoman who creates massive results and regularly hits unrealistic goals (and helps her clients do the same) by leveraging a blend of inspired action and intuition with the most effective online marketing strategy.
She gives expert guidance, support, and accountability to entrepreneurs, corporations, and small business owners who are on the RISE and want to impact millions, earn millions, and #NeverSettle.
Erica believes that the one thing this world doesn’t need is more burnt out, overwhelmed women entrepreneurs who are baffled by technology & stressed over their never-ending to-do lists.
She doesn’t believe in formulas or blueprints and instead works each client to help them develop and share their unique message and brand essence with the world so that they stand out online from their competition and attract their ideal clients/customer TO them with minimal ad spend (if any).
Erica’s list of clients ranges from brand new business owners to 6 and 7-figure entrepreneurs across the online spectrum from authors, speakers, coaches, professional organizers, attorneys, web designers, network marketers, healers, creatives and more.
She leads her community to build businesses and live lives full force, without hesitation, with great impact AND income.
She is a hard-core minimalist digital nomad who sold absolutely everything except her laptop, iPhone, dogs, and 3 suitcases, and a brand-new Jeep that travels full-time staying in AirBnBs and resorts that sponsor her podcast and videos.
Erica’s brand and business are projected to cross the 7-figure mark in 2019.